Friday, December 13, 2013

So they tell me I should have a mailing list...

For one thing, although I use facebook to holler random fun and book-related announcements at folks via my author page: https://www.facebook.com/ozerobook (I'd really like it if you LIKEd it, by the way..)

-the nature of facebook means that even if you LIKE the page, you could very will miss when I announce something big. Like the launch of one of my books.

See over to the right, there's a lil contact form? Fill it out if you want to be on my mailing list, and hear about the BIG things FOR SURE.

I have no intent on sending emails for anything small.. just new books going out, price drops, or sales. That's it, scout's honour. I was never a scout though. Hmm.. Nerd's honour?

Oh, and just because you know I already have your email address... still tell me if you want to be on the list, kay?

No comments: