Thursday, August 5, 2010

I-Pad. Yeah, I'm there. So.. where is IT? I'll TELL YOU!

Most of you don't know that Lifehack and Watching Yute have been available on I-pad's own e-book store thingie. iBooks. Frankly, I dunno the details... (ahem)... I have people who take care of such trifling matters for me.
(again folks... no images get imported directly to my facebook notes, so maybe you need to start swinging by my actual blog... Ozero blog )

And I've just completed the necessary steps to get Echoes of Erebus into iBooks. So soon, you will be able to read all 3 of my novels on your iPad while your own cyberbutler pilots your around the world in your Tardis-Class Flying Hummer. Thankfully the iPad can be held in one hand, freeing the other to deftly freebase ground-up unicorn horn. Hopefully you can concentrate on reading while your team of genetically engineered sex-slaves pleasure you.

Wow... just wow. I didn't know unicorns could perform the heimlich.

I guess what I'm trying to say is- the iPad's a little pricey.

...

No comments: