Saturday, July 31, 2010

It's done. Echoes of Erebus is done. -HEY LOCALS!!

The final cover and manuscript have been submitted for the softcovers. Phew. I KNOW they're set up right, the editing copy more or less proves it anyway.. but I don't think I'll be able to relax until I get the 'final proof'.

HEY, LOCAL READERS!
By this, I specifically mean anyone who lives close enough to get a copy right from me.

When I get the final proof, I'll be ordering my 'big batch', specifically aimed at the Vancouver Sci-fi Convention. (VCON). If you want a copy, (or copies) let me know SOON. When someone gets the book online, it'll be $15.95us, +shipping-

But any local who wants a copy can get em from me at $15.oo cnd with no shipping cost. I'm eating the shipping and exchange rate, like I did in the past.

On top of 'Echoes of Erebus', I'll also be refilling my personal stock of 'Lifehack' and 'Watching Yute', so if any of you want copies of those, let me know.

---

Whew.. Still feeling jumpy from sending in the final manuscript. Now I have to set up the ebooks and hardcovers.. OH YEAH, IF ANYONE WANTS HARDCOVERS, LET ME KNOW!

Whew. There's actually a lot less red tape involved with the ebooks and hardcovers. Once the softcover is set up, the others fall into place easier. I've only seen the softcover edit copy of Echoes of Erebus, but it's pretty. The hardcover's gonna be that much prettier. (and pricier, unfortunately.. $25 for hardcover)

No comments: