Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I've been neglecting this blog pretty bad, but go listen to my interview!!

http://www.thegenretraveler.com/science-fiction/podcast-episode-21-attack-of-the-nanite-zombies/

It's about half an hour long, and ends up bringing in a lot of different topics. Kinda. It went really well, and came out on valentine's. I have a lot to blog about, and no time to do it! Broke my knee, got gotten by a job, blah blah blah. I'll have to tell those tales another time. Oh, did I mention yet I have a 2nd kiddo due in the summer? Eeeheeeheee!

Next entry- sooner, and more. Promise. Kinda.

1 comment:

C Trevor Douglas said...

Yo, Jo!

Sorry to hear about your knee, man. Thats a bummer. Kudos on the second munchkin. My second is now a year old. I cannot remember the last time I slept :P