Friday, January 7, 2022

Big update, big changes...!

 Want the good news first or the bad news?

Good: 

-My 10-year-old son and I put out a silly little 24-page book. He ran the show, made all the final decisions and general plot. He also did about half the work of the cover.

-The third and final book in the Rubberman Series, Rubberman's Cage, is about 2 months from release. It rocks.

Bad:

-I was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis after going into the hospital with what I thought was a mild stroke. The diagnosis is only about a month old, but looking back, I have a feeling it had been affecting me for a long time. As most of you know, I'm already a paraplegic, and I've recently passed 10 years of that, so... yay... double disabled now. SO FUN.

-I can't justify paying for my old webhost... frankly, it had a lot of capability I was paying for that I would never be using. SO, I'm in the middle of moving everything here. Including the ozero.ca domain.

No comments: